Effectively manage the security information and events produced by your network with help from this authoritative guide. Written by IT security experts, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Implementation shows you how to deploy SIEM technologies to monitor, identify, document, and respond to security threats and reduce false-positive alerts. The book explains how to implement SIEM products from different vendors, and discusses the strengths, weaknesses, and advanced tuning of these systems. You’ll also learn how to use SIEM capabilities for business intelligence. Real-world case studies are included in this comprehensive resource.
- Assess your organization’s business models, threat models, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Determine the necessary SIEM components for small- and medium-size businesses
- Understand SIEM anatomy―source device, log collection, parsing/normalization of logs, rule engine, log storage, and event monitoring
- Develop an effective incident response program
- Use the inherent capabilities of your SIEM system for business intelligence
- Develop filters and correlated event rules to reduce false-positive alerts
- Implement AlienVault’s Open Source Security Information Management (OSSIM)
- Deploy the Cisco Monitoring Analysis and Response System (MARS)
- Configure and use the Q1 Labs QRadar SIEM system
- Implement ArcSight Enterprise Security Management (ESM) v4.5
- Develop your SIEM security analyst skills
Bạn đọc quan tâm, có thể tìm đọc cuốn "Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Implementation" tại Phòng Tài liệu Chuyên ngành, tầng 2 - Thư viện Đại học Hà Nội.
KHXG: 005.8 SEC